We will refund your InnerTraditions.com or Inner Traditions catalog purchase if you:
- Return new books, unopened CDs, or cassettes in their original condition.
- Include your packing slip or invoice.
- Return within 30 days of the shipment date listed on your packing slip.
Please ship returns, by traceable means, with the original packing slip or invoice, to:
Attn: Returns Dept.
1 Park Street
P.O. Box 388
Rochester, Vermont 05767
- Original shipment charges are not refundable. You are responsible for all costs associated with return shipment.
- Returns made to Inner Traditions will be refunded in the form of the original payment method.
- We can not issue refunds for items returned to us more than 30 days after shipment date.
- The return procedure above applies only to those items purchased from the Inner Traditions website or catalog. It does not apply to books bought at another bookseller, online, or retail store.
- We cannot be responsible for packages lost during return. Therefore, we highly recommend that your return be sent as an insured package. The credit for your return will be applied to the credit card used to make the purchase. It may take up to two credit card billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
To receive credit on your trade account, please send trade returns, with your account information, to:
Simon & Schuster, Inc.
c/o Jacobson Logistics
4406 Industrial Park Road
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Truckload shipments must call for an appointment: 1-800-967-3914 ext. 5318